Rods for Hipo
Added to your basket
hipocross 2.0 has been added to your basket .
Brace for hip and coxalgia
- Product code : M91006N
|M91006N (HipoCross 2.0)|
|Pelvis circ. cm||72/104||104/137||137/170|
|Proximal thigh circ. cm||40/58||54/74||68/90|
specify right or left
- Made of breathable AirX™ fabric
- Lateral and anterolateral spiral support stays
- Front Velcro® fasteners
- Colour-coded Velcro® areas for fastening the straps.
- Elastic calibrated rods, with lateral crossing, for: - Prevention of excessive adduction - Partial limitation of flexion-extension
- Gel Insert to prevent oedema
- A rigid bar that locks the joint in flexion and neutral abduction during the initial days following a dislocation
- REF.91007N – Adjustable (telescopic) rod for Hipocross: - restrict extension (0° to 120° in 10°-increments) - restrict flexion (0° to 120° in 10°-increments) - regulate adduction.
- Post-arthroscopy care
- Post-surgical care (compatible with the degree of stabilization required)
- Conservative treatment of hip dislocations
- Arthrosis of the hip joint
- Coxalgia or inoperable joint misalignment